Starting today, we are available to see patients for medical essential care dermatology appointments in select locations.
Offices currently open are: Nutley, Riverdale, Verona and Princeton (Princeton for Mohs only).
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. The Derm Group is following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and city health officials as we care for our patients. We have outlined our new SafeDerm procedures below to ensure that you feel safe and comfortable returning to our office.
CHECK IN AT OUR OFFICE:
- All patients will be texted or emailed information that allows you to register prior to arriving at our office.
- Patient's temperatures will be checked and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be rescheduled.
- We will require patients to wear face masks at all times while coming, staying and exiting the office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. We will provide you with hand sanitizer as you enter our office.
- We are going to ask that you limit visitors joining you unless accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication or personal care.
- Patients will be encouraged to wait outside or in their car until an exam room is available and the provider is ready to see the patient. We will contact patients via Phreesia Patient Chat text messaging or phone call when the provider is ready. We will be limiting the number of patients in our waiting room.
- Our staff personnel will not work at our offices if they have any COVID related symptoms, and they will be screened at the start of each workday for fever and sent home if appropriate.
- Our staff will wear masks and appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and take every pre-cautionary step to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and employees.
CLEANING OUR FACILITY:
- We will disinfect each patient room before and after every patient visit. Doorknobs, desks, counters, frequently touched areas and equipment are wiped down repeatedly throughout the day. iPads will be disinfected after each patient.
- The waiting room will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at check-in and exam rooms, and hand washing may be done in our exam rooms and bathroom facilities.
- Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by CDC, OSHA and local government officials.
Ensuring your safety and wellbeing is our utmost importance! Telemedicine appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
Call to make your appointment today 973.571.2121 or request an appointment on our website.